Friday, July 6, 2012

Ceramic Coated

I did the final test fit on the headers after Dan and guys at Advanced Chassis welded the tubes to the flanges, I couldn't be too careful before ceramic coating.  Once that coating is on, its on there and won't come off easily.  As always they did a great job and everything came out perfect.  They even modified a tube slightly for increased steering clearance.  For the ceramic coating I used Panacea Powder Coating, where Mike took excellent care of my headers.  Mike showed me a color called blue titanium on his own classic hotrod and I went with his recommendation.  The headers turned out awesome.  Pictures are hard to do the color justice, its a matte charcoal grey color with a little blue metallic, it makes for a really clean look.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment